Applications for Class 12, 2014-2015 OPENS in August 2014
Class 12 Dates:
Opening Residential Session: December 7-12, 2014
Concluding Residential Session: June 17-19 (16th is optional day), 2015
Note: This is a two-part program, participants must attend both residential sessions.
Application Deadline: October 24, 2014
Program Fee for Cohort 12: $10,200 Tuition subject to change
Program fee includes: tuition, housing, curricular materials, and most meals for both the opening and concluding sessions.
The NPLI Executive Education Program will consist of three parts:
- A week-long residential session in Cambridge, including a combination of case studies, faculty presentations, and interactive exercises.
- Implementation of a meta-leadership team project mentored by Harvard faculty.
- A two and one-half day concluding seminar at which results of the meta-leadership projects are presented in teams.
Certificate of Completion
In order to successfully complete this program and receive a certificate you must have:
- Attended and participated in both sessions; opening and concluding
- Participated in and completed a Meta-Leadership project with your team
- Presented a section of your project with your team at the concluding session
- Submitted your written two page personal report with approval
To Apply please click here.