Training Programs Offered
⇒ Two NEW ONLINE Programs Register NOW!
YOU’RE IT! COVID-19 CRISIS, CHANGE, AND HOW TO LEAD WHEN IT MATTERS MOST
- Crisis Leadership: Core Principles & Practices teaches you the Meta-Leadership Tool Kit. The “how to” for conducting yourself, analyzing complex situations, and building the necessary social networks to meet and beat this crisis. Become a high performing leader.
- Advanced Crisis Leadership: Innovative Strategies & Decisions builds upon the core course with in-depth, case-based discussions that explore the most complex situations you face as a crisis leader. By analyzing and anticipating what likely will come next, you prepare your followers to meet this threat. Lead your organization to the best possible outcome.
Who Should Apply:
We encourage applications from leaders in public, private, and non-profit organizations, national & international. NPLI courses are attended by leaders and aspiring leaders in emergency management, C-Suite executive, law enforcement, business, intelligence, fire, health care and public health, military, cyber-security, humanitarian, philanthropic, security, community organizations, and more.
Crisis Leadership Session 1: June 23-July 16, 2020
Advanced Crisis Leadership Session 1: July 28 – August 20, 2020
Online courses are four weeks each of eight 90-minute sessions.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST.
TUITION: $1,750 per course. Credit cards accepted.
Save $250 when purchasing the package of both courses.
- Annual program: Cohort II will be held March 16-20, 2020 I $8,500 POSTPONED
- Location: Harvard Campus
- Designed for emerging leaders in all industries focused on a career in crisis leadership
- Participant’s will increase their understanding of how to strengthen their internal leadership capacities, inspire those around them to follow, enhance techniques to lead up, effectively engage stakeholders, improve crisis communication competencies, and drive their teams and organizations towards higher achievement. Participants will be tested in a dynamic group exercise to ensure they can fully utilize the skills learned during the week before returning home.
- Annual program: Cohort 19 POSTPONED due to COVID-19 (2-part program) l $10,300
- Location: Harvard Campus
- Designed for senior level leaders in all industries with professional experience in crisis leadership.
- Participant’s will learn how to effectively lead one’s self and others out of the emotional “basement”, assess a situation, link and leverage resource capabilities, apply an ethical framework to create and foster an ethical culture, optimize organizational performance, and more. Applying the methods and practices taught in the program students will implement an action learning project with class peers.
Testimonials from our EEP Alumni
⇒ Master Symposium Program
Take your Meta-Leadership skills to the next level with new pragmatic tools as well as emerging best leadership practices. You will also learn how to successfully lead your organization in transformation. Ever wonder how senior leaders make the best decisions under high pressure situations? You will hear from today’s top senior leaders and the accumulation of their leadership experience. ⇒ Find out more…
⇒ Standard or Customized Leadership Program
Conducted at your organization, we offer three standard options: a one-day, a two-day Meta-Leadership training program, and a two-hour executive level briefing program.
- A one-day program will offer the core concepts of Meta-Leadership, an in-depth discussion of how to apply the dimensions of Meta-Leadership, and our pragmatic multi-stakeholder negotiation and problem solving method.
- Want to go deeper? A two-day program offers the day-one program plus swarm leadership, and a case study discussion and break-out session. The case study is chosen based on best fit to your organization and the challenges it faces.
- We also offer a two-hour program designed specifically for high-level executives who have limited time.
Interested in having a training program customized to address your organization’s specific challenges? We can design a program after conducting a needs analysis with you and your team. Please contact our office by calling (617) 496-0867 to get started today.